First and foremost, our hearts go out to anyone who's been impacted by the virus, either directly or indirectly. Our thoughts are especially with those who are sick, to whom we extend our heartfelt wishes for a full recovery. And we're truly inspired by the selfless healthcare and service workers who are on the front lines working tirelessly to care for people in need and those continuing with critical deliveries and pickups.
As the Coronavirus continues spreading throughout the world, we wanted to update you on Nauto’s status. Nauto continues to execute against our mission to provide critical safety services and technology to our customers, and we’re operating at 100% capacity. With that in mind:
- We are being proactive in protecting our employees and customers while continuing to provide critical technology and services to you and your drivers. We have moved most operations to operate remotely.
- We are fully equipped to continue supporting our customers locally and remotely. While travel may be restricted, our engineers and customer support teams are here to support you, including via video calls.
- We do not anticipate schedule delays in delivering products. Product operations in our manufacturing locations are up and we have sufficient inventory, and installers are working nationwide.
- Your Nauto account executive, customer success manager, and support staff are at your service. Having team members in different locations ensures uninterrupted service to your business.
- You will continue to have your online resources available to you, including Support, Blogs, and Training Content. You will also be able to sign up for our ongoing training webinars as usual.
- If you require Nauto’s assistance onsite, we will review the request and make a determination on how best to fulfill your needs as quickly as possible.
- To the extent governmental orders have restricted business activity, they have exempted essential businesses, which are most of our customers, as well as those (like Nauto) who provide for the safety of such essential businesses. We expect the government to continue these policies and we will continue to deploy our critical safety services and technology to keep essential businesses safe.
You can count on our dedication, focus, and commitment to providing you with the world-class service you have come to expect of us. Thanks for your continued support. We hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy through these unique times.
Founder & CEO, Nauto